Monday, September 3, 2012

August Favourites

Just a mix of things i have been loving this month :)

1. The O.C - Season 1-3 - I was bored at the start of the month and saw that each season of the o.c was $19.99 on iTunes so i bought them all and have been watching episodes all month when i have been bored.

2. Motivational Fitness/Health Facebook pages. These have been really good for recipes and motivation. 
          - FitSugar
          - Fitspiration
          - Clean Eating Recipes
          - Female Health Motivation

3. MAC single eyeshadow - in Ricepaper. I've used this several times when i've gone out this month, mostly as a highlight colour but i also used it as a base colour when i wanted a more natural look with liquid liner.

4. Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette -  Ordered this at the end of last month off Beauty Bay and it arrived about a week and a half ago. I know i haven't had it for long but i've used it every time i've done my eye make-up since i got it. Loving Naked and Buck.

5. Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara in Black and Black Brown - I got this for Christmas last year and loved it. It doesn't clump at all and if applied in the right way really can make lashes look almost false (probably works better for people with average length eyelashes). I always keep going back to my Maybelline mascaras (Colossal and Falsies) but this month I've pretty much only been using this :)




No comments:

Post a Comment