Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pulp

I'm desperately wanting 'Pulp' Byredo fragrance by Ben Gorman. I was in Mecca Cosmetica about a year ago and the sales assistant showed me three fragrances and one was this. I loved it! I has such a fresh smell, i would imagine it would be the perfect summery perfume.

This is how it is described on the website:


PULP

Eau de Parfum

In Pulp, a compilation of exotic and Swedish influences create an international fruit basket. A dramatic composition focused on the idea of ripe, sweet, shapeless mass of fruit, an unruly and intense savor.

Ingredients:

Top: Bergamot, cardamom, blackcurrant
Heart: Fig, red apple, tiare
Base: Cedar wood, praline, peach flower


The ingredients all sounds divine. The only problem is they're a tad expensive, a 50ml bottle is $145 and a 100ml bottle is $220, but honestly i think it would be worth it to buy the 50ml bottle, it's a really fresh everyday kind of smell. 
And honestly the packaging is incredible, it looks just gorgeous!

Hopefully i can take the plunge and purchase it soon, definitely on my wish list! x





No comments:

Post a Comment