Friday, July 12, 2013

Red Brick Cafe

Last week i decided to treat my little brother/twin to breakfast out as we both rolled out of bed at the same time. I was still half asleep and couldn't be bothered venturing into the city or surrounding suburbs so we stayed pretty local and tried a place called Red Brick Cafe.

My brother and I both ordered the breakfast bruschetta dish which was exactly what i needed! It had such a fresh taste and we had the option of adding poached eggs which made it nice and filling. The bruschetta had smashed avocado, feta, rocket and balsamic dressing drizzled around it as well as the mandatory tomato.

The cafe itself was really quaint and had a beautiful picture painted onto the brick wall which gave it a lot of character. Food presentation was beautiful. My cappuccino was served in a red coffee cup familiar to many cafes and my brother ordered a small milkshake which was served in an adorable miniature milk bottle style glass with a cute straw.

Pretty much thumbs up on all fronts for this cafe!




No comments:

Post a Comment